Friday, January 18, 2008

More disjointed Personal Stories

When I was little, my dad wanted me to become a chess champion. He had us watch "Searching for Bobby Fischer" a million times. It is about a little boy who wins lots of tournaments. Bobby Fischer died a few days ago. The hoax is up. I will never know how to open a chess game. This morning I came down the stairs head first walking on my hands. The stairs gave my stomach and elbows a nasty ruggish burn. Two minutes later after an impromptu film documentary, my heart stopped and I couldn't see a thing. Then my heart began again, very quickly, and I could see. I put an icecube on my forehead and it stopped. By that, I mean it went back to regular. I volunteered at Emmaus today in the ministry center. One of the guys asked me what I was doing at school. In general, he was extrordinarily well spoken and mannered to the point it was easier picturing him in a French parlor than living on the streets. After I told him I was a senior in college however, his mannerism totally broke and he said, "mm, mm, mm. grrrl, you look like you are in kindergarten." And then he smiled his charming smile. I hope we get to be better friends. The day was bookended with two good conversations with Karen. It is so wonderful hanging out with her. We are like the Frog and ladybug on iGoogle. They play croquett in the sun; we make pancakes in the kitchen. They tell ghost stories at night; we predict and try to counterpredict horror stories about our futures. It is funny that they are my current picture of friendship, but they just are. That is just the way it is. I have to write down my dreams and write a paper on them for my Psychology class. Two nights ago I had a dream where I was at a Bible study and everyone was passing around a ziplock bag filled with urine. I think it has to do with my fears about peeing in my pants in public, but I don't want the whole world to know about that! ^_^ Peace to you.

No comments: